Recent research of stem cell therapy to regenerate ensure that the stem cells can be used to regenerate diseased cells. It is known that the brain that controls the body’s physiological changes in the body. The human body has the ability to heal itself. When an injury occurs, the brain commands the body’s system of regeneration harvest the required number of stem cells and send them to the diseased organ. When these cells reach the goal in the way they have their future course of action through interaction with specific elements.
Once these cells reach their target organs, begin their activity. They begin to secrete a certain growth factors to take help of the blood vessels and begin producing new blood cells. New cells replace damaged cells and heal the body. It sometimes happens that the body fails to stem from our own production. In this case can be injected into the body externally and they operate in the same way for healing the body as described above.
It can be obtained from the man himself, is the same type and form a number of other species. Donors are also available to provide this. This basically adult cells that have the ability to differentiate into various cell types. They can divide without limit, until the desired amount is reached.
This therapy for regeneration can be in children and adults and even pregnant women. Let’s look at the advantages of this technique:
• Slow the aging process. It also avoids some of the effects, such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, gonarthritis, osteoporosis, etc.
• It revitalizes the nervous system. It is useful in curing diseases such as multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injury, brain atrophy, the early stages of Alzheimer’s disease, a degenerative procedures, etc.
• It also strengthens the muscles. Therefore, this method can be used to create muscular dystrophy, Alzheimer’s spine, kyphosis, paralysis, lordosis, spondylosis etc. treat
• It regenerating organs, blood and internal tissues of skin. Generally it can be used for the treatment of virtually all forms of chronic diseases such as cancer, leukemia, diabetes mellitus, prostate adenoma, hepatitis, hair loss, bone marrow disease, early cirrhosis, autism, Parkinson’s disease and many other diseases like it.
• It balances the activity of cells and detoxifies the biological environment.
In short, cell regeneration can be a very simple way with the help of stem cell Malaysia.